ARRIVING AT YOUR APPOINTMENT
We have hand sanitizer at the front entrance and will ask you to sanitize your hands upon entering the building, as we understand that not all of our patients are fully vaccinated. Please come to your appointment alone if possible, unless accompanied by a parent, guardian or caretaker. Please bring a mask with you to your appointment. If you don't already have a mask, we will provide you with a new, fresh mask to wear.
Please note: All persons entering or remaining in our clinic must wear a mask covering their nose, mouth and under their chin for the duration of their visit. We reserve the right to refuse entry based on the safety of our patrons and staff.
PLEASE RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT IF:
- you feel sick or are experiencing any of these symptoms: fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, loss of sense of smell or taste
- you have been in contact with anyone with COVID-19 in the past 14 days
If these apply to you, please do not visit our office. Contact us to reschedule your appointment: we will be happy to rebook you for a future visit.
WHAT MAPLE RIDGE EYE CARE IS CONTINUING FOR YOUR HEALTH AND SAFETY:
- We continue to have PPE in place to keep you, our staff and optometrists safe. This includes but is not limited to sneeze shields, face shields, safety eyewear and masks.
We our continuing our healthy, clean and safe disinfection process which includes:
- Any eyewear that is tried on will be cleaned and sanitized thoroughly in a UV sterilization oven before it can be put back onto our frame displays.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the clinic. We are asking patients to wash their hands upon arrival at our office and we will provide you with a face mask, if you don't have one available.
- We have increased the frequency of sanitizing with disinfectant in high touch areas (door handles, chair arms, desktops etc.)
- We will continue to sanitize all examination equipment thoroughly after each patient.
- Staff and optometrists are reminded to wash their hands frequently, between each patient encounter, as well as throughout the day.
We also continue to offer ways to provide you the same level of service with fewer points of direct contact: these include the availability of Telehealth consults for patients that are at-risk, quarantining or would simply prefer to stay at home, our online store where our patients can reorder contact lenses directly to their home, an emailed receipt for your office visit and PayPal or e-transfer options for payment. Please call our office directly for more information at 604-463-4469.