We have continued to monitor the guidance provided by Fraser Health and the Centre for Disease Control concerning the COVID-19 virus. At this time, the risk to British Columbia remains low; however, we are taking the advice of our Health Authority and government agencies seriously and therefore, several new precautionary measures are now in effect.
FOR THE SAFETY OF ALL OF OUR PATIENTS AND STAFF
If you feel sick or are experiencing any of these symptoms: fever, coughing, shortness of breath, runny nose or sneezing, please kindly reschedule your appointment until you have recovered.
WHAT MAPLE RIDGE EYE CARE IS DOING
• Increased frequency of sanitizing with disinfectant in high touch areas (door handles, chair arms, desktops, etc.)
• Continued sanitization of all examination equipment after each patient
• Hand sanitizer is available throughout the clinic and we are asking patients to wash their hands upon arrival at our office
• Staff are reminded to wash their hands frequently and to limit any patient contact (hugging, shaking of hands)
• Staff are asked to stay home if they feel ill
If you are diagnosed with COVID-19 and have recently visited Maple Ridge Eye Care, please contact Eileen Grieve, Business Manager, immediately at 604-614-6640 or [email protected]
We are committed to keeping our patients & staff healthy and will continue to monitor the situation.